At Ad Geyser, we work hard to ensure that you can access content and services free of charge and ads that pay the developer bills are safe, unobtrusive and relevant. Ad Geyser is the extended services for Android traffic monetization that helps affiliates, webmasters, and developers earn decent money. We help agencies and advertisers to plan, execute, evaluate and optimize their mobile advertising campaigns. Moreover advertising keeps many games and apps you use free.
There is nothing more annoying than seeing ads for products or services that you are not interested in or seeing ads for games or applications that are already installed on your device. In order to provide relevant and engaging ads, we collect information about your device. We do not collect any personal data such as your name, your address, email, phone number or any other information that could be used to identify you as a person. We believe in maintaining your privacy and your right to remain anonymous.
We collect information about other apps installed on your device, to ensure you are not seeing ads for apps or games that you already own. We also use the data to ensure that the ads you are getting match your interests.
LAST UPDATED: March, 1st 2017
What Information Do We Collect and Why?
We do not collect name, email address or contact information from end users. However, in order to operate the Ad Geyser Mobile Services and to display ads to end users we may automatically collect certain information from end users within a single mobile application, including:
- IP Address, Android ID, MAC Address, IFA, UDID, and other unique identifiers;
- Activities and page views within a single mobile application;
- Language information, device make and model, device connection, height and width of device, device volume, time zone and city, state-level location information, and operating system type, name, and version;
- Information about the mobiles apps that a user currently has installed on their device;
- Information about the ads an end-user has already been displayed, so that we can optimize the ads we display later.
We use various tracking technologies to collect this information, such as pixel tags, pixel impression trackers from services such as Flurry, and other mobile tracking technologies. We may also receive a list of unique identifiers from Publishers and Advertisers, which we may use to determine to what end users to display (or not display) certain ads.
Separately, we may also collect email, contact, payment and related information from publishers and advertisers.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we gather in order to operate the Ad Geyser Services, including:
- To display ads to end users, to customize the ads we display to end users and to optimize the display of video ads;
- For performance tracking and frequency capping, such as tracking views of ads, as well as clickthroughs and installs of apps that have been advertised;
- For billing purposes;
- To provide aggregate reports to Publishers and Advertisers;
- To improve our Services and for other research and analytical purposes;
- To send our customers marketing and promotional information; we do not send such communications to our customer’s end users.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information that we collect about end users as follows:
- Publishers and Advertisers. We may share aggregate information with Publishers and Advertisers about the advertising displayed to end users and the success of ad campaigns. For Ads delivered by the Ad Geyser Exchange, we may share device attributes in order for Advertisers to successful deliver an ad opportunity.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Ads within the Ad Geyser Services may contain links to third-party websites and mobile apps. Any access to and use of such linked websites or mobile apps is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties.
How Can I Opt Out of Behavioral Targeting?
If you’d like to opt-out from having this information used to tailor advertising to you, please follow the instructions provided below. Note, we do not collect your name, email address, contact information, or other personally identifiable information.
Once you’ve opted out, we will no longer use information about your activities to deliver behaviorally targeted advertising to your device. You will continue to receive advertising after you opt-out, but it may not be tailored to your interests.
Depending on the type of device you have, you will need to either change settings on the device or submit your Device ID to us as noted below.
What about COPPA?
We are not responsible for the information practices of our Publisher clients. Publishers are responsible for ensuring that their mobile apps comply fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act («COPPA»), including where relevant by obtaining parental consent prior to the collection of personal information.
Unique identifiers (e.g., IP address and device identifiers) are the only «personal information» under COPPA that Ad Geyser collects from end users. Ad Geyser only uses the unique identifiers (and other associated information) it collects from end users to support its internal operations.
Opting out from Seeing Interest-Based Ads
You can opt-out from Ad Geyser collecting information about applications stored on the device. You will continue seeing advertising, but it will be much less relevant. To opt out from receiving Interest-Based Ads follow these steps:
- Open your Apps, locate and tap Google Settings
- Select Ads
- Check Opt out of interest-based ads
Furthermore, to remove all of the data we have collected about your device click on Reset Advertising ID.
We have implemented technical and administrative security measures to safeguard the information we collect from end users.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site, at https://ad-geyser.com/privacy-policy.html.